5 minutes on the clock
- I have a love/hate relationship with clothes
- I need new clothes
- Stuff that makes complete outfits.
- I also need some shoes.
- Wearing pants is overrated and at home, when I can, I go pants free.
- I love my leggings.
- But lately, I’ve been feeling this urge to wear dresses.
- Maybe leggings under my dresses will be my way to go.
- Christmas is around the corner. a family gift is a mini-mini-vacation/mini-shopping spree.
- Lancaster Outlets here we come.
- I’ll have my Q to help me find the perfect dress styles/shape.
- I also like the idea of simple slacks and blouses…..do these things truly come in a material that does not need to iron?
- Confession: I don’t own an iron.
- Ooh. cardigans.
- My classroom temperature is totally infreakingsane. Hot cold hot cold. all day long.
- I feel like I need to dress just a little more put together.
- A little more grown up.
- I need to move somewhere tropical…sandals and sundresses I totally understand. no effort
- Truth: sandals and sundresses always fit. that is part of the charm.
- I have a ton of clothes: clothes that fit too big, too small, and my leggings; winter clothes still in the attic; summer clothes still in my closet.
- I need some organization and purging before we go shopping .
- From clothes to purging ……